martes, 4 de enero de 2011

Introduce myself


Hi. My name is Levis Leonardo Lozano. I was born and raised in Sahagún, but I live with my wife, Claudia, and my children, Hita María and Leonardo, in the city of Montería. I work in education, I am an English professor. I’m 48 years old. I'm incredibly honest, and you can trust what I say. I also have a great sense of humor. I like to write poetry and learn languages. 

As for my family, I'm one of 10 siblings. My father is named Melanio. He is a cook, and he has his own restaurant, and my mother, Hita María, is a
housewife. My mother is 70 years old. She is absolutely wonderful. She is extremely helpful and generous. My father is 72. My dad is a pretty cool person. He is outgoing and friendly. I have 5 brothers. Luis Enrique is a primary school teacher; he is really laid-back. Lorenzo is a biology teacher; he is practical and down-to-earth. Luis Jose is a builder in Bogotá. He is really funny. Melanio is a seller. He works for a store in Bogotá. He is not selfish at all. My youngest brother Jorge is a student. We get along really well.

I also have 5 sisters: Luzmila and Lourdes are primary school teachers, they are reliable and honest with others. Luz Daris has a baby store in Sahagún. She is pretty organized and a hard worker. Deicy is so helpful and practical. She always knows what to do. She works in a lottery company and Liliana studied Financial Administration. She works in a bank in Bogotá. I have a dog. His name is Docky. There are other people in my family my grandfather, grandmother, my uncles, my aunts, and my cousins.

In my free time, I have to say that I'm a big fan of reading, I like to read literary books, write, go to the cinema, go to dance clubs, and listen to music. Moreover, I love walking: I like to walk along First or Circunvalar Avenue on weekends. In addition, I love languages, I speak Spanish, English, and Portuguese fluently. I am learning French and Italian. I love traveling and meeting new people.   When it comes to sports, I like karate and going to the gym.

Regarding my profession, I have two bachelor's degrees, one in Spanish, from the University of La Guajira, and the other in English, from the University of Córdoba.  I also have two specializations, one in Pedagogy for Teaching at the University, and the other in Informatics and Telematics. I have 26 years of experience in education, I have worked for the City Hall of Montería for more than 26 years, and I have worked for the University of Sinú for more than 18 years and for the University of Córdoba for 7 years. 

Currently, I am pursuing a PhD in Education with an emphasis on research, at the University of Technology and Education. 





Subida en curso: 17706 de 17706 bytes subidos.



Would you like to tell me about yourself?

Write about:
 
1. What’s your name?

2. Where are you from?

3. What do you do in your free time?

4. Who are your family members? What do they do?

5. Where do you live?  

Send your writing to: levisleonardolozano@gmail.com




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario